MCHS is dedicated to providing the best care and services to ensure the well-being of our residents. Our staff is specially trained to understand the unique needs of people with dementia. We use EduCare’s On-Demand Dementia Series that is recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association® Curriculum Review.
Memory Care Services
Our caring staff provides 24-hour supervision in a secured environment. Our memory care services include:
- Secured environment indoors and outdoors
- Around-the-clock, highly trained staff
- Dementia-specific activity programming
- Medication setup and/or administration
- Personal care assistance 24-hours a day, including bathing and dressing
- Nursing assessment and ongoing case management on a routine basis by qualified RN
- Warm and caring home-like environment
Hoffman Senior Living
Studio, one-bedroom, and one-bedroom plus den apartments.