MCHS offers a wide range of management services to the rural senior care industry. Partnering with senior facilities around the region, MCHS is committed to improving the economic vitality of rural communities by helping to bring their senior care systems into the new age.
Management Services Offered
- Support, oversight and education for administrators, boards and managers
- Strategic planning support
- Financial support, management, oversight and analysis
- Clinical services support and consultation
- Information technology applications, systems and support
- Business solutions
- Philanthropic development oversight, support and management
- Human resource systems, programs and consultation
- Quality improvement
- Comprehensive compliance program
For more information regarding our Management Services, please contact:
Christopher Knoll, LNHA
605 Main Street Starbuck, MN 56381
MCHS Management Services is currently partnering with the following:
- Clarkfield Care Center and Valhalla Assisted Living in Clarkfield, Minnesota.
- Heartland Senior Living – Clark Crossings of Wells and Parkview Care Center in Wells, Parker Oaks Senior Living in Winnebago, and Truman Senior Living and Truman Manor Apartments in Truman, Minnesota.
- Serenity Suites Senior Living in Wabasso, Minnesota.
- Lakeview Senior Housing in Balaton, Minnesota.
- Country View Senior Living in Walnut Grove, Minnesota.
- Kenyon Senior Living in Kenyon, Minnesota.