Minnewaska Management Group (MMG) offers a wide range of management services to the rural senior care industry. Partnering with senior facilities around the region, MMG is committed to improving the economic vitality of rural communities by helping to bring their senior care systems into the new age.
Management Services Offered
- Support, oversight, and education for administrators, boards, and managers
- Strategic planning support
- Financial support, management, oversight, and analysis
- Clinical services support and consultation
- Assisted Living support and consultation
- Information technology applications, systems, and support
- Business solutions
- Philanthropic development oversight, support, and management
- Human resource systems, programs, and consultation
- Quality improvement
- Comprehensive compliance program
- Provide guidance to Assisted Living providers with navigating the MN Assisted Living requirements implemented on August 1, 2021
For more information regarding Minnewaska Management Group, please contact via email:
Christopher Knoll, LNHA
605 Main Street Starbuck, MN 56381
Minnewaska Management Group is currently partnering with the following:
- Clarkfield Care Center, Clarkfield Home Care, and Valhalla Apartments in Clarkfield, Minnesota.
- Heartland Senior Living – Clark Crossings of Wells and Parkview Care Center in Wells, Parker Oaks Senior Living in Winnebago, Truman Senior Living, and Truman Manor Apartments in Truman, Minnesota.
- Serenity Suites Senior Living in Wabasso, Minnesota.
- Country View Senior Living in Walnut Grove, Minnesota.